There is always a space for good people…
We are always on the lookout to hire great people who have great values, are highly competent and have a high level of professionalism. In return we offer a competitive salary, a wonderful environment to work in and we take a great deal of interest in your personal and professional development.
We like to think of our residents and staff as being part of the Solomon Care family. We have an open culture where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and concerns in order to improve our service.
Our staff team comprise the Home Manager, A Deputy Manager, Finance and Admin Manager, Senior carers, Carers, Housekeepers, Chef, Kitchen staff, Activities coordinator and a Maintenance coordinator. We are constantly on the lookout for great staff who wish to make a real difference and become a part of the Solomon Care family.
Tilsley HouseSenior Day Carer
Earlfield LodgeDeputy Manager
Night Senior Carer
Are you a professional Carer? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to make a difference by working at a lovely home as part of a great team? We are always on the lookout to build the Solomon Care staff team with competent staff who have the right values for care.
Our aim at Solomon Care is “Build a Cathedral of Care".
If the following values are the same as yours:
- In a caring way, to support and enable residents to live the life they wish to lead every day.
- To work with kindness, respect, honesty and empathy at all times and in all that I do.
- To take responsibility and be accountable for all my actions.
- To add to an environment that is homely and vibrant.
AND if you have the following qualities:
- You can make a difference to the lives of everyone you support.
- You are a team player who values working with all your colleagues.
- You are a reliable, hardworking, and resilient individual, sensitive to the needs of others.
- You strive to work to ever increasing standards.
Then contact the relevant care home or manager. Alternatively, Click here to download an Application Form and email it to us.