There is always a space for good people…
Solomon Care has a robust recruitment process and employ staff with drive, professionalism and the values to enhance the lives of our residents and who like to work as part of a team. We like to think of our residents and staff as being part of the Tilsley family.
We are keen to offer our staff a happy working environment and we take great interest in the development of each member of staff. We have an open culture where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and concerns in order to improve our service.
Our staff team comprise Senior carers, Carers, Housekeepers, Caterers and an Activities coordinator. We are constantly on the lookout for great staff who wish to make a real difference and become a part of the Tilsley family.
Are you a professional Carer? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to make a difference by working at a lovely home as part of a great team? We are always on the lookout to build the Tilsley staff team with competent staff who have the right values for care.
Our aim at Tilsley House is “Build a Cathedral of Care".
If the following values are the same as yours:
- In a caring way, to support and enable residents to live the life they wish to lead every day.
- To work with kindness, respect, honesty and empathy at all times and in all that I do.
- To take responsibility and be accountable for all my actions.
- To add to an environment that is homely and vibrant.
AND if you have the following qualities:
- You can make a difference to the lives of everyone you support.
- You are a team player who values working with all your colleagues.
- You are a reliable, hardworking, and resilient individual, sensitive to the needs of others.
- You strive to work to ever increasing standards.
Then contact the Home Manager. Alternatively, Click here to download an Application Form and email it to us.