We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time. This policy is effective from 1st November 2012.
You are welcome to access the Solomon Care Website without disclosing your personal information.
We collect personal information from visitors to the Solomon Care Website through the use of online forms, information derived from phone calls and every time you email us your details.
We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes of:
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests; and
- Sending our newsletter if requested.
We will not use any personal information for marketing purposes.
Who is collecting your information?
When you are on the Solomon Care Website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with Solomon Care Limited alone unless stated otherwise.
With whom does Solomon Care Limited share your information?
Solomon Care Limited will only disclose your personal information to other companies within our group of companies, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process information on our behalf. By providing us with your personal information you consent to us using your information in this way.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To help us with our internal record keeping.
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Storing Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can ask us whether we are keeping personal information about you and/or for a copy of such personal information by writing to The Website Administrator, Solomon Care Limited, 14-16 Clarence Road South, Weston super Mare, BS23 4BN. Once we have received your request we will respond within 40 days. There is an administrative charge of £10 for this service.
We do everything we can to keep the information we have about you accurate and up to date. If, however, you find errors or inaccuracies in your personal information, please let us know and we will erase, complete or amend that information if possible (subject to statutory legal requirements) upon request.
What happens when you link to another site?
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Solomon Care Limited Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to any website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.